Sanvitêxteis II - Confecções e Serviços Lda, NIPC 505746662, located in Crestins at Rua Julieta Ulbaldina Miranda, No. 16, Crestins 4470-441 Maia, is the entity responsible for the treatment of your data. Because we take seriously the importance of the privacy of the data we deal with, we have a Data Protection Officer, who can and should be contacted through the following e-mail addresses email@example.com.
Sanvitêxteis II only collects and treats personal data such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and others, only when they are directly provided by you. Some examples of personal data collected:
• Contact Information: Name, Address, Mobile, Email, among others; p>
• Personal Information: Date of Birth, among others; p>
• Identification data: Taxpayer number, citizen's card number, customer number, contract number, among others. p>
We use your personal data to:
• Execution and fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations, including response to your requests, provision of services and interventions. p>
• Communicate and manage our contractual relationship with you and may be contacted for administrative or operational reasons. p>
• In order to personalize and improve your experience as a customer, you can be contacted to conduct Satisfaction Surveys on our services, and at any time you can inform us and exercise your rights p> We comply with our legal obligations, namely for the purpose of legal guarantee and to be able to be contacted for the rendering of services and sale of products and solutions.
Subject to certain conditions and safeguards, you have the right to access, rectify and erase the personal data we hold about you, as well as the right to limit the processing of your personal data, oppose such treatment and also request the portability of your personal data personal data. In order to ensure that the data we hold about you are kept up-to-date, we would appreciate it if you modify us, so we can update it. To exercise any of the mentioned rights or for any further clarification on the processing of your personal data, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access. On the basis of the principle of minimization and the need for data, we will retain your personal data only for the minimum period strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned objectives, and undertake to erase it as soon as it is found that such data is no longer necessary . Once the maximum storage period has been reached, your personal data will be destroyed in a secure way. Should you need further clarification on the security measures implemented as well as the concrete deadlines for data retention, please contact us at one of the following e-mails: email@example.com.
Your personal data are treated with the utmost confidentiality and are used solely and exclusively for the purposes identified and with consent. Sanvitêxteis II guarantees that it will never proceed to the sale, loan or transfer of its personal data to third parties, without explicit consent for this purpose. If you need further clarification on the specific recipients of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which your personal data are being processed, we thank you for contacting email@example.com. In case you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the National Data Protection Commission, as shown below: National Data Protection Commission - CNPD Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º 1200-821 Lisboa Tel: +351 213928400 Fax: +351 213976832 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions, comments or suggestions regarding the privacy of your personal data are always welcome and should be sent to email@example.com.